1) My husband bought a compact lamination machine for the house and it’s awesome. I want to laminate all the things.
2) Billy’s favorite adjective lately has been “wonderful.” It is the cutest dang thing. “Mommy, this ice cream truck is wonderful.” ”Mommy, that picture is wonderful.”
3) Oh the reason my husband bought the lamination machine was so he could laminate a bunch of things he printed out to hang on the walls at his Green Lantern birthday party in 2 weeks. (not only am I a 12 year old, I am married to one).
4) Next weekend we are finally going to a wedding we were invited to!!! It only took 5 invites. This one is local, lots of our friends will be there and we are getting a babysitter for 9 hours. It is going to be amazing.
5) Speaking of weddings, I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my friends wedding next August.She was one of my bridesmaids and is actually the last of my bridesmaids to get married. I’m super excited for that too. Now I am just debating whether to go along or make it a family trip with daddy and Billy…
6) I had a business lunch today with some of my co-workers and a rep from a freight forwarding company. It was the first business lunch I’ve gone to without our CFO. It went well, but why do I often feel like a child playing office in my professional life?
7) Billy requests I blast the Ghost Busters song every single day on the way home from school. It’s so cute how he tries to sing along, but his timing is completely off.
8) We officially bought the first of Billy’s Christmas presents tonight. We had a 20% off coupon for a playhouse at Toys R Us that expired today. The big challenge is going to keep ME from wanting to bust it out between now and Christmas…